Federal Signal Introduces Model 154XSTHI
Hazardous Location Supervised Strobe Warning Light
154XSTHI is a hazardous location strobe light that provides 60 high-intensity flashes per minute. This warning light is available in 24VDC with a 4-wire supervised power circuit for fire alarm and suppression supervised control panels.
This rugged strobe warning light is specifically designed for hazardous locations or corrosive environments where a very bright visual signal is required. This warning light can be used for plant evacuation or other communication needs. The dome guard (included) fits over the glass dome to protect it against accidental collision with moving equipment, such as forklifts.
Product features include:
- 24VDC (16-33VDC regulated)
- Four wires & supervisory diode
- 60 FPM
- Integrated ¾-inch pipe mount
- Clear glass dome
- Red dome guard included for additional protection
- Type 4X, IP66 enclosure
- UL Listed for Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C & D; Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F & G; Class III
- Marine Rated
- UL Fire Listed